The girls stayed home with Mom. Beth felt pretty bad at first that she couldn't go this year (she had fun on her first time last year), but since there was no ice we thought she'd be safer at home. Taking Emma was not an option! We decided to have a Tea Party instead. We made lemon meltaway cookies and Beth made 2 cakes in her Easy Bake Oven. The girls had fun getting dressed up and turning the piano bench into a table. We even used Mom's special china dishes. It was a fun day for everyone!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Fishing and a Tea Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEY KIM! A FRIEND IN BLOG LAND!!!!! I did enjoy thursday night, and I think changed my life. I have to say, I admire you!! I'm going to blog about my changes. I think it will help me stay on task. Mike will thank you.
ReplyDeleteOkay the fishing looks fun. Cold, but fun. HOWEVER....The girls are ADORABLE. Look at those two. They are beautiful. Beth and Emma, does it get cuter than that? What a good mom you are.
Have a great day.
Sandra
Your kids are so adorable. I love the contrast between the messy fishing picture and the beautiful girls dressed for church. You have a lovely family. Thanks for your comment on my blog today!
ReplyDelete