CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Gramie!







Today is my grandma's 91st birthday. Happy Birthday Gramie! I love you. These are some of my favorite pictures of her. Last year we went up to Calgary to celebrate with her and had a really good time. I wish we could have gone up this year too, but time didn't permit it. I could never begin to repay her for all that she's done for me throughout my life. Thank you for everything, I wouldn't be who I am without you. I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Kim, The second picture looks like YOU!!! How cute is that.

    Love the picture of Beth. I can see why the dance teacher wanted her on the front of the program. She is a doll!!
    Have a good day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't grammies great? I know how much you love her and always have, sorry you couldn't make it up there but there's no doubt she knows you adore her! Great post Kimmie!

    ReplyDelete