CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Been Awhile...Happy Belated Halloween!

The kids before the festivities began:
Agent Carter:
Caleb without his DarthVader mask:
Witch Beth:
Witch Emma:
Outlaw Thomas:
It's been quite some time since I've been on this little blog. Life just doesn't seem to slow down. Halloween was almost a month ago and here I am just posting our pictures!
Our little town does a "Trunk-or-Treat" because the houses are so spread out. I have to admit that I quite like going to the church, taking the kiddos around the parking lot (or letting their cousins take the little girls this year!) and being back home in less than an hour. The trunk or treat was the night before Halloween and the kids also had a Halloween piano recital that same night, they did a great job. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment