CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

We're heading out!


I can't believe that it's been so long since I've posted anything. Life is just crazy. And all of the good pictures are on Jason's computer not mine!
Christmas was great, life is settling down. Wait, no it's not, it never does. Life is going on. That's better! I'll post pictures next week. Better late than never.
We are heading up to Canada for the Olympics tomorrow. My grandma lives up there so we "reserved our room" the day Vancouver was announced to be the host city for these games. We have tickets to the men's & women's medal round of the skeleton. The kids are excited. The boys really wanted to see "the one where they run and jump on the sled and slide down the ice" so that's where we'll be. Maybe we'll even be on TV! I hope all goes well and that Emma is patient. The bus ride up to Whistler is close to 3 hours long.
I'll post lots when we get home next week. I promise!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you got to go! I can't wait to hear about it.

    By the way, it's way different when the 7 kids are your own, rather than when you borrow someone else's. =)

    ReplyDelete