


The girls have had so much fun at dance this year. It's great to watch what they've learned and to see them having so much fun up on the stage. Emma was hilarious to watch at her lessons each week. She is definately her own person and likes to do her own thing. Fortunately, there weren't any distractions at the recital so she did pretty good. We really are done dancing now. I don't want to drive all the way to the dance studio after school or at night next year, so we're done. I know I'm a mean mom, but I think our time will be better spent at home.I made a really cool movie to post on here, but it didn't want to upload, so sorry! I thought I had finally figured it out, but I guess I'm not as smart as I thought. I guess you can just enjoy their pictures instead.
oh bummer! I was hoping you got the video figured out.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are too sweet!
ReplyDelete